Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tee Time 7:41 AM

Must have lost my mind, 7:41 AM tee time!  I like to play mid morning to noon. Warm, body is awake, muscles almost like me by then.

How to face an early morning tee time? Get up earlier then normal, give yourself time to get your body ready. If you do a stretching routine like Roger Fredericks's, do it right before you leave for the course. Get to the course early and warm up a little longer. Swing easy, take your time and do not try to hit hard. Start with 3/4 swings until you loosen up.

I'll get through it, but it is not my favorite. The things I do for my golf buddies.
I am a middle-aged golfer that loves the game. I take lessons, practice, practice, travel to far away places and play whenever possible. Follow me as my friends and I golf in Colorado and other locales throughout the year. Read about hints and tips from our favorite PGA and LPGA pros at our home course, Indian Peaks in Lafayette, Co. and others around the state and country.

Search This Blog